Windows 11 Pro x64 Spanish
PHsPeed V 2.1.0 B1 - X64 (build 269)
Default PHsPeed XAMPP installation (PHP 8.0 + MySQL)
When adding a header (using a building block and putting it at the "header" section in Project > Properties > Layout) to a form that contains a theme and language selectors, both of them stops working, even if later I remove/delete the header.
Steps to reproduce:
- New project
- Create an empty form, no database connection, enable the canrunstandalone property
- Go to page design, put a grid (1 row + 4 colums in may case)
- Usng the Addtitional tab put a theme selector, a language selector, an edit box and a submit button in the form, one for column previously created
- Go to Project > Localization and do the usual steps: add two locales, then two language files, apply, go to "Translations" tab, enable multilingual, synchronize, translate some string, generate language files and accept.
- Run the form: test the theme and language selectors. They must work. The language and theme changes when you press the submit button, and the selections made are shown in both selectors (for exampley, if you choose theme "bootsrap" and language "spanish", both selectors show these values after the submit).
- Now, create a header building block. Put a PanelHeader with some title on it.
- Go to project > properties > layout and add the header just created as the header and accept.
- Run again the form: the theme and language selectors doesn't work anymore. Another behavior change is that the form reloads with the original theme and language in the selectors.
- Additionally, removing the header from Project > Layout, (even deleting the header block), has no effect: the selectors stopped working, even after closing and reopen PHsPeed, regenerating all modules.
I cleaned up temp files, restart the PC, adn generate all modules again with no changes: the selectors stopped working. Weird detail: a backup of the working project versus the failing one shows no differences (binary compare) in the .css and .jstpl files of the module.